Ovulation Test Kit
usage instruction manual will be provided in package
If you are trying to become pregnant, your doctor might want you to get an LH test several times to pinpoint when your body releases an egg, which is called ovulation. The amount of LH in your blood surges with ovulation. The LH surge signals that ovulation is about to start. Ovulation is the medical term for an ovary releasing a mature egg.
A gland in the brain, called the anterior pituitary gland, produces LH. Levels of LH are low for most of the monthly menstrual cycle. first morning urine is used with the test, the first day of the LH surge may not be detected. The best time to collect the urine is between 12:00 P.M. and 5:00 P.M.. Always try to collect it at about the same time each day, you may have to use 5-15 days continuously to get best results
- It aids in the tracking of the ovulation cycle.
- Aids in the detection of an LH rise
- Provides quick, accurate, and dependable results.
Ovulation test Kit are urine-based diagnostics for detecting approaching ovulation at home. They function by sensing the LH hormone. They're also known as OPKs, ovulation predictor kits, or ovulation tests.
When you buy an ovulation test kit, it usually includes numerous test strips (thin, narrow sheets) or pregnancy test sticks. You can either urinate on the extended tip of the pregnancy-test-like variant or pee in a cup and then dip the test strip into your urine carefully.
- Ovulation Test kit detect an increase in LH hormone when ovulation occurs in a woman's body, providing a reliable result in determining ovulation days.
- It identifies the 5 most fertile days in a month, when the chances of becoming pregnant are at their maximum.
- It's a simple home test kit to use.
- It provides accurate findings in 5 minutes.
|Am I Pink
|Number of Pieces
|Specific Uses For Product
Directions For Use:
- Always read the instructions for your specific ovulation predictor kit, as there may be minor differences in how they work.
- An ovulation prediction kit, on the other hand, usually includes a set of test strips or sticks. Some OPKs have five tests, while others have up to ten.
- About two days before you expect to ovulate, you should start using the tests. You can use an ovulation calculator or the chart if you're not sure when you ovulate. There are also fertility apps that will try to predict when you are most likely to ovulate.
- If your cycles aren't regular, test for ovulation on the earliest and latest dates you'd expect to ovulate. It's helpful to have a kit containing a variety of tools. watch the youtube video for more infoprovided below
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Before using, please read the directions.
- Store at 4 to 30 degrees Celsius.
- After 10 minutes, toss it out.
Alere G1 100 Glucometer Strips | Hiv Hcv Hbsag Rapid Test Kit | 4th Generation HIV test Kit | Ovulation Test Kit | Accuchek Softclix Lancing device
This is Online Offer Only at www.microsidd.com Not Available at any store in India
home check ovulation test kit
ovulation test kit use just know when to take ovulation test after period with ovulation test kit and if its is ovulation test positive Congratulations
best ovulation test kit
pregmate 50 ovulation and 20 pregnancy test strips predictor kit
lh ovulation test kit
ovulation test kit price in india ovulation kit online
best ovulation test kit in india buy ovulation kit online
ovulation test kit price price of ovulation kit ovulation strips online ovulation test kit price
microsidd Ovulation Strip Kit, microsidd Ovulation Strip Kit usage, microsidd Ovulation Strip Kit benefits, microsidd Ovulation Strip Kit side effects, microsidd Ovulation Strip Kit reviews, best ovulation test kit in india
tried with 10 test kits and each day as per instructions provided, this realy worked and i was able to get strong band on positive note
I have searched all the websites for Ovulation kit and microsidd.com provided that at the best price available on the whole internet. Happy customer.
why no cash on delivery ? Give me else I wont recommend