PE-6000 Haematology Analyzer
10 in stock
PE-6000 Haematology Analyzer is a 3-part differential of WBC blood cell counter. It is advantaged at digital technology,auto-relocation separatrix, intelligent flush clog, dual measuring technology (withtime and volume) to ensure precise of the test results.
Automated & User-friendly Interface
- Auto sampler.
- 10.4” LCD display with the test items, reference value and three histograms.
- Online alert for the abnormal results.
- Keyboard & mouse operation.
- Windows OS
- Easy to search and edit patient information.
- Storage capacity: 35,000 sample results inclusive of histograms.
- Optional printout formats.
- Real time guideline for easy operation.
Accurate Results & Low Sample Consumption
- Accurate analysis technology with low sample consumption:
- Venous mode: 9.6ul
- Capillary mode: 9.6ul
- Pre-diluted mode: 20ul
Easy Maintenance & Environment-friendly System
- Adjustable sample probe for various cuvettes.
- With liquid sensor to alarm low reagent.
- Cyanide-free Lyse.
- Automated & Systematic diagnosis and maintenance with alerts.
- Liquid tubing and electronic circuit separately for easy maintenance.
- Closed reagent tubing to avoid contamination.
Perfect QC System
- Calibration mode: manual and auto.
- QC mode: L-J, X-B, SD, CV, QC histogram.
Since its establishment in the year of 1995, Rapid Diagnostics Group of companies has continued to be the leading group in diagnostic and health care products in India. Under the leadership of Dr. Jindal, founder of Rapid Diagnostics Group and a Medical Doctor by profession, we have now 30 branch offices and 400 employees serving all over the country.
We started as the Executive Distributer of Sigma Diagnostics, USA (now Trinity Biotech) in India and now we sell around 500 products in the industry. Our goal oriented efforts and services helped us to achieve reputation and customer satisfaction all over the years. Our proven track record shows the heights of loyalty and quality in sales and services we have been providing so far.
At present we are one of the few companies in India to achieve a turnover > 25 million USD with an average growth of 60% in 10 years. Also we have large dealer network with >3200 distributers in India and adjoining countries
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.