The Nipro SafeTouch™ II Safety Fistula Needle features a low profile design and a system with “built-in” advantages: once locked, stays locked. The needle’s safety device makes an audible click to indicate the protector is locked and can be activated using a one-handed technique.
All Nipro renal products are backed by the Nipro Connect Educational Program – offering clinicians product evaluations, in-services, continuing education units (CEU’s) and instructional materials
• Packed 50/box, 10 boxes/case
• Twin Packs: 2 needles/package, 25 pair/box, 1 boxes/case
• Gauges 14-17, sizes 1”-1.25”
• Color coded, textured wings provide secure grip
• Available in single and twin packs; fixed or rotating hub
• Available with or without backeye needle