4248 Chromic Catgut Suture
Pack of 12 foils
Sutures India Trugut Suture Chromic 1/2 Circle RB Heavy 50mm length 100cm SN 4248
superior quality " chromic catgut sutures" for different surgical procedures. These are generally used in soft tissue approximation and/or ligation. It is an absorbable sterile surgical suture
Product: "TRUGUT" Absorbable Surgical Suture U.S.P, Chromic Catgut Sutures
Raw Material Used: Submucosal layer of ovine intestines.
e composed of purified connective tissues derived from the submucosal fibrous layer of ovine intestines. : Brown(Chromic)
Sterilization: Ethylene Oxide in an alcoholic base
Shelf Life : 5 years
*U.S.P Sizes available 5-0 to 2.
* Without needle- 152cms, 2X76cms
* With needle- Suture lengths from 76cms to 152cms & Needle length from 12mm to 65mm across all needle profiles.
* Wet (Packed in Iso propyl alcohol-IPA)
* Primary packaging-Aluminium foil.
* Secondary packaging- Medical grade paper & Polyester laminated poly film.
* Pack of 12pcs- 320gsm Cyber excel board carton.
* Master shipper 100 boxes of 12s ( 5 ply of 20 Kgs/cm² burst strength - 54 x 33 x 33 cms) weighing approximately 10 kgs with products.
* Absorption within 90-120 days.
* High collagen purity
* Accurate polishing ensures smooth tissue passage.
* Packed in IPA to retain memory & increase pliability.
* Uniform chrome content provides required wound support and absorption.
* Uniform twist spread along the suture length and controlled drying provide high tensile strength