SD BIOLINE Dengue IgG/IgM
Optimal test for Dengue infection which can differentiate primary & secondary infections.
SD BIOLINE Dengue IgG/IgM test is a solid phase in vitro immunochromatographic test for the qualitative and differential detection of IgG and IgM antibodies to dengue virus serotype DEN-1, 2, 3 and 4.
- Differential detection of IgG and IgM antibodies
- Dengue IgG/IgM:Serum, Plasma
- Dengue IgG/IgM WB:Serum, Plasma, Whole Blood
- Test result : 15-20min.
- Presumptive differentiation between primary & secondary dengue infections
- No cross reactivity with other Flavivirus group mediated and mosquitoes-borne disease
- Dengue IgG/IgM WB : Sensitivity 94.2%, Specicity 96.4% (vs. HI test)
Dengue IgG/IgM : Sensitivity 94.6%, Specicity 96.5% (vs. HI test)