|PRODUCT NAME||PACK SIZE||CATALOG NO.|
Microwells coated with HIV-1 & HIV-2 antigen
HIV Ab positive control
HIV Ab negative control
HIV 1+2 HRP conjugates
Wash buffer (30 x concentrate)
TMB substrate A
TMB substrate B
ELISA Working Sheet
- WHO EVALUATION:As per evaluation report dated 20th February, 1998 of WHO Collaborating Centre, Institutvoor Tropische Geneeskunde Nationalestraat 155-B 2000 Antwerpen, Belgium. Seven HIV-O sera were used in the reference panel all of which were tested positive by Microlisa-HIV. Microlisa-HIV was also tested on low performance and mixed panel from Boston Biomedica Inc. and the obtained results were found identical with Western Blot provided by BBI for the above panel. The specificity and sensitivity in this evaluation was found to be 100% on world wide panel.
- Evaluation Reports of National HIV Reference Laboratories of Government of India (CMC Vellore), Drug Controller General (India), Directorate General of Health Services, Government of India, New Delhi (Letter dated 08 May, 1997). The Sensitivity and Specificity were found to be 100 % and 99.5%.
- Indian Journal of Medical Microbiology claims 100 % Sensitivity and 100% Specificity of MICROLISA HIV.
- NICD-DELHI-As per evaluation at National Institute of Communicable Diseases (DGHS) with 265 known samples the overall Sensitivity & Specificity was 100 % & 99.23 %.
- Department of Microbiology, Nizam's Institute of Medical Sciences claimed the Sensitivity, Specificity and Efficiency to be 100%.
- Approved by Drug Controller General of India (DCGI) for the usage in Blood Banks.