Aspen HCV Rapid Test
40 Test Kit
The Aspen HCV Test Kit is a rapid chromatographic immunoassay for the qualitative detection of antibody to Hepatitis C Virus in serum or plasma
The test device contains recombinant HCV antigens coated particles and protein A coated on the membrane
Directions to use
Allow test device, specimen, buffer and/or controls to equilibrate to room temperature (15-30°C) prior to testing
- Remove the test device from the foil pouch and use it as soon as possible
- Best results will be obtained if the assay is performed within one hour
- Place the test device on a clean and level surface
- Transfer the specimen by a pipette or a dropper
- To use a Pipette: Transfer 5 µL of serum or plasma to the specimen well of the test device, then add 2 full drops of buffer (approximately 80 µL) and start the timer. Avoid trapping air bubbles in the specimen well.
- To use a Disposable Specimen Dropper: Hold the dropper vertically, draw the specimen up to the Fill Line as shown in illustration (approximately 5 µL). Transfer the specimen to the specimen well of the test device, then add 2 full drops of buffer (approximately 80 µL) and start the timer. Avoid trapping air bubbles in the specimen well.
- Wait for the coloured line to appear
- The result should be read at 10 minutes
- Do not interpret the result after 30 minutes