4279 CATGUT # 0
4279 CATGUT Suture no zero
Pack of 12 foils
Sutures India Trugut number 0 Suture Chromic 3/8 Circle RB 40mm 100cm SN 4279
superior quality “plain catgut sutures” for different surgical procedures. These are generally used in soft tissue approximation and/or ligation. It is an absorbable sterile surgical suture composed of purified connective tissues derived from the submucosal fibrous layer of ovine intestines.
Product : “TRUGUT” Absorbable Surgical Suture U.S.P, Plain Catgut Sutures
Raw Material Used : Submucosal layer of ovine intestines.
Colour : Yellow (Plain)
Sterilization : Ethylene Oxide in an alcoholic base
Shelf Life : 5 years
* U.S.P Sizes available 5-0 to 2.
* Without needle- 152cms, 2X76cms
* With needle- Suture lengths from 76cms to 152cms & Needle length from 12mm to 65mm across all needle profiles.
* Wet (Packed in Iso propyl alcohol-IPA)
* Primary packaging-Aluminium foil.
* Secondary packaging- Medical grade paper & Polyester laminated poly film.
* Pack of 12pcs- 320gsm Cyber excel board carton.
* Master shipper 100 boxes of 12s ( 5 ply of 20 Kgs/cm² burst strength – 54 x 33 x 33 cms) weighing approximately 10 kgs with products.
* Absorption within 60-90 days.
* High collagen purity
* Accurate polishing ensures smooth tissue passage.
* Packed in IPA to retain memory & increase pliability.
* Uniform twist spread along the suture length and controlled drying provide high tensile strength
|Dimensions||15.0 × 8.0 × 8.0 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You may also like…
- Medical Tapes
Hipore Surgical Paper Tape 1 inch
- Including GST
- Add to cart
There are no reviews yet.