Fresh juices will help curb your cravings for sweet food and snacks, they will also provide you with a healthy dose of daily minerals and nutrients.
It us important though that you limit your consumption of fresh fruits as they are also rich in sugar.
To lose weight you will have to have a calorie deficit of about 500 calories daily.
You should drink fresh fruits with ice in the ratio of about two parts of fresh juice to one part of ice.
These Are The Best Fruit Juices:
- Pear and apples
- Prune, cranberry and grape fruit
- Pineapple, apple and pear
- Grapefruit and oranges
- Watermelon and apple
Here Are Also The Best Green Veggie Juices:
- Tomato, celery, dill and spinach
- Celery, cucumber, ginger and parsley
- Kale, tomato, celery, sweet basil and garlic
- Spinach, celery, dill, lemon and cabbage
- Garlic, spinach, cayenne, tomato and ginger
Here Are The Best Combination Juices:
- Mint, green apple, kale, strawberry and cucumber
- Mint, blueberry, cucumber, raspberry and cabbage
- Mango, orange, pineapple, watermelon and bell pepper
- Orange, spinach, pineapple, cayenne and watermelon
- Lime, ginger, orange and lemon
The Health Benefits Of Fresh Fruit Juices:
Combining veggies and fruits will give your body numerous health benefits and this is because apart from being a refreshing drink it is rich in vitamins, minerals and other nutrients that are great for fighting off infections, boosting your metabolism and cleansing your digestive tract, kidneys and liver.
They also help to alkalize your body and when this happens cancerous cells cannot thrive and develop.
So Why Is It Important And Necessary To Drink Fresh Fruit Juice?
Drinking fruit and veggie drinks will avail your body with the opportunity of the feeling of satiety and by so doing your body and mind will tend to want to eat less food than usual and in the process you will have fewer calories in your system.
This is great if you intend losing weight, however if you prefer off the shelf bottled juices then you are less likely to get the nutrients you need as these commercial juices are pasteurized to ensure that they have longer shelf life and in the process they lose their nutrients and all you have is flavoring and sugar.
By preparing your veggie and fruit drinks yourself with fresh organic fruits and vegetables you ensure that you get all the nutrients and fiber your body needs and once you boost your metabolism your body will absorb food better and you will not store up fat.